Let’s face it; if there is a place where jobs never get depleted, it is at home. Every day, you have to clean the dishes, straighten your family clothes, cook, do laundry, and do house cleaning. That’s why house helps have little time to relax, since, each minute there are calls for jobs to be done and fixed. Luckily, because of the ever-changing home technology, there are now machines that are being designed to help us execute some of these tasks, and that is where robot vacuum cleaners come in. But it is good you get it right, getting a robot cleaner will not replace the mop or the upright vacuum cleaner entirely, but will go a long way in helping you maintain a cleaner home.
- Buyer’s guide to buying Robot Vacuum Cleaners
- 10. iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
- 9. Irobot Roomba 620 Vacuum
- 8. ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies Home
- 7. Amity A320 Mini Automatic Robot Vacuum
- 6. bObsweep PetHair Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop, Rouge
- 5. Neato Botvac D80 Robot Vacuum for Pets and Allergies
- 4. iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- 3. Neato XV Signature Pro Pet & Allergy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- 1. iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Buyer’s guide to buying Robot Vacuum Cleaners
With these modern days technology, getting a robot to do the clean up job for you is quite a nice idea. However, the thing is that getting the right robot could be a hard work. Here are some tips and points to put into your consideration before you make a decision to buy one of the available robot vacuum cleaners from the market.
- Suction power: this is the first and foremost part for any vacuum cleaner. Low-quality products have very low suction power which results into unsatisfied cleaning job. It is highly recommended that you purchase the ones with at least 30W of suction power.
- Charging and Battery Life: This is yet another important part of your robot. To put it into simple words, how can a robot clean your floor when it runs on batteries that last for 10 minutes? With this, you would waste your time and energy charging it. These days roots comes with an auto battery detection function that it returns to the charging spot when battery runs low.
- Navigation techniques: Some robot vacuum cleaners employ optical sensors while some use the laser eyes that helps them map out your floor. Each of this technology has their own pros and cons.
- Remote control: To ease you up in guiding your robot, you can consider the option to help it maneuvering through your floor with a few clicks from between the room.
- Noise level: a noisy robot could be extremely disturbing. Make sure you search for the ones with quite operation promises.
- Schedule: this is an amazing function added into a robot cleaner. In a nutshell, you don’t have to always be there when the robot does the job. With this function, you can set any specific time for the robot to start working even though you are not around.
Robot vacuum cleaners were invented more than 2 decades ago, so today, the market is crowded. To help you navigate this market, we prepared a compilation of the top 10 best robot vacuum cleaners.
10. iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
With this iRobot vacuum cleaner, you will choose the type of cleaning you want either damp mopping or dry sweeping. You will use it with microfiber or disposable cleaning cloth, which picks ups dust, daily dirt, and hair. This makes it very effective when cleaning and also very easy to use. When the bot is cleaning, it maps the area, identifying the walls locations and other obstacles, where it will drop off when it encounters them.
9. Irobot Roomba 620 Vacuum
This robot vacuum cleaner is a perfect combination of performance, reliability and comfort. With this machine, your home cleaning will never be the same again. It has a dirt detection capability, which enables it to identify the dirtiest areas in the room. With this quality, the cleaner, therefore, spends the most time in those areas leaving the floor stainless. This smart IRobot can reach even those areas that even yourself you would struggle to reach, including under the furniture, along walls and around any other obstacle in the room. When it finds soft barriers, it is able to navigate them easily.
8. ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies Home
This robot vacuum is a sleek and small design that makes it able to clean under the furniture, beds, sofa, and other hidden areas. It is a three in one, so you will be sweeping, mopping and vacuuming simultaneously leaving the floor sparkling clean. You can use it on different floors, from wood, tile, thin carpet and marble. You can set it for instant cleaning or schedule it to clean even when you aren’t around.
7. Amity A320 Mini Automatic Robot Vacuum
This is a well-designed robot vacuum cleaner that offers you superior cleaning, without much noise. It has an anti-collision feature which enables it to identify obstacles that are nearby. When it finds an obstacle, it either slows down or avoids the object completely. When the cleaner charge gets too low, it will automatically find the charging dock, where it will charge and then resume cleaning.
6. bObsweep PetHair Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop, Rouge
Elevate your home cleaning experience by buying this robot vacuum cleaner from bObsweep. With this vacuum cleaner, not only are you able to vacuum your floor, but it also sweeps, sterilizes and mops the floor. It can adjust to different types of floor, so if your floor is tiled, carpeted, or laminated it is compatible. With this vacuum cleaner, pet fur, hair, and dust, will be completely removed. It has the biggest dustbin among many vacuum cleaners, hence no daily emptying.
5. Neato Botvac D80 Robot Vacuum for Pets and Allergies
This robot vacuum cleaner by Neato Robotics takes robotic cleaning to the next level. It employs a LaserSmart mapping that gives it the ability to map the rooms and design a plan how it shall clean the rooms. It has a D-shape design so that it can clean the corners and close to the walls. With its SpinFlow power cleaning, which when combined with precision brushes and potent suction, leave the floor dazzling clean. It has an auto-charge feature, and when charge is about to run out, the bot will automatically return to charge and will then resume in the exact position it left
4. iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
The Roomba 880 vacuum cleaner uses an iAdapt multi-room navigation that uses a suite of sensors that give it the ability to adapt to changing homes and navigation ability. With this cleaner, you are assured of a deep multi-room cleaning each day, effortlessly. It is easy to use and requires very minimal maintenance while its performance is unmatched. Just click the button or schedule it for 7x per week, then leave everything else to the cleaner.
3. Neato XV Signature Pro Pet & Allergy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Get the deepest cleaning and at the same time save your precious time when you buy this Neato robotics vacuum cleaner. It can easily clean any floor type, so even if you shall change your home floor, it will be still useful. To clean, just press the button, when you want an instant cleaning, if not, schedule the cleaner, to do the cleaning daily. It is easy to use while the performance is incredible.
2. iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot robot vacuum cleaners are one of the best models in the market currently and this one too won’t disappoint. It is able to detect the dirtiest areas in the house and is able to concentrate cleaning on those sections. Adding to its reliability and ease of use is the feature that makes it possible to automatically dock and to recharge. It is able to adjust to all types of floor. So, whichever, the type floor, this robot cleaner will be perfect. It is so thorough that even hair types, dirt, and dust are completely and will fit under most beds and furniture.
1. iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
If you want a vacuum cleaner that has stood the test of time, this is the best deal. The Roomba robot vacuum cleaner has been the market for some time now and is one of the bestsellers. With this robot vacuum cleaner, you will have your room cleaned, at the touch of a button. It is designed to automatically adjust to all types of floors, from carpet, hardwood, tiles and laminate. So no matter your floor type, this robot vacuum cleaner will work for you.
Whichever the brand of the robot vacuum cleaner, pay enough attention to performance, convenience, accessories, warranty and support. Among the features that you should consider are, maneuverability, cleaning performance, run time, charging time, climbing heights, multi-room navigation and scheduled cleaning.